WELCOME

Blog Stats

Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back in Action

After a long time, I found time for my blog again. I feel like I have been away from this place for eons. With so many things happening around me, I had totally stayed away from this place. Let alone writing, I had no time to even visit my favorite ones.

The last week and this week had been a little better or may be, I had learnt to juggle things better or may be, I had become less lazy. I am not sure. But then I also realized that me being busy did not stop me from watching the favorite movies that I wanted to, from my usual hours of sleep, or from whiling away my time in front of the television. But it make me get away from doing some elaborate cooking, from walking and exercise, from feeling guilty when I end up eating junk food in the process of eating outside, postpone doing laundry, postpone getting things done around the house, postpone or miss calling on friends, postpone from even getting up from the bed every morning.

Agreed,

  • I was in a new job, which means I had to drive a distance of around 30 miles one way on a daily basis
  • I had to learn a lot of new stuff in this new place and
  • They had and still have a weird way of functioning as a team

But all that, I thought in a sudden burst of enlightenment, was an excuse to get away from chores that I had to do on a regular basis. Or to be more exact, for my laziness to happily creep on me. So I made up my mind that I am not going to be lazy anymore. I have decided to do some experimentation with myself.

  • Let me see if I can get more done in that short time.
  • Do a change of work when I feel exhausted with what I am doing.
  • Try to make and stick to the commitment that I do with exercising regularly – this is one thing that has been haunting me day in and day out.
  • Blog more regularly.

Blogging does make me feel nice. So why I am not doing it more… beats me.. But then, that’s me… the moron that I am :) Let me see how successful I am this time to get away from the clutches of lethargy.

No comments:

Copyright information

All content contained in this site is copyrighted, © 2011 Vidya, and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior written consent. To request said consent, please leave a comment on that particular post.

Quote

Happiness is a state of mind. It's not dictated by outward circumstances -- really. Learning to see a situation as it is, not as you hoped or feared it would be, is one of the keys to being content. -- Unknown
Powered By Blogger