WELCOME

Blog Stats

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, September 14, 2007

September 14 2007

I complete a year today on Blogpost! Not bad, I did not let this blog die like all those journals that I maintained all along in my life. May not be as regular as I would like to be. But a lot better than not writing at all. Also made a couple of friends in the process (woo hoo)

Here’s for me for completing a year and this year on this 14th of September of 2007, I have dad visiting me in Dallas here. Another year goes by with me just watching it go.

Funny, appa remembered the day today, when all those years you had fought with him for forgetting the day. It’s the second year without you around and it sometime hurts to think, that I understand you more as I grow up.

5 comments:

The Talkative Man said...

odd...the day struck a chord as it was my parents' wedding day!

Vidya said...

@ The Talkative Man -- Thanks for your vist and you comment. I loved reading your reviews. But the lazy me, never bothered to leave a comment. Sorry about that. And by any chance, was it Sep 14 1969?

@ Zeno -- Thanks for your continued visits and comments.

The Visitor said...

Hi Vidya,
Happy Birthday - though a bit late! :)

I just thought that I should go around and drop in at my friends' places and here I am. :)

I have seen you at other places in blogosphere and I am glad to see that you are quite active. Also happy that you've not let this die as all those previous journals. :)

Something seems different this time around, doesn't it? I think there is a right time for everything (to happen) and this was probably the right time.

And I hope that I am in that circle of friends. ;-)

Take care.
-V

The Visitor said...

Vidya - If you can read tamil then you should visit Jayashree's food blog:
Thalikkum Osai

Vidya said...

@ Visitor -- Hey, thank you.. Ofcourse you are very much in that circle of friends. Its just that, the lazy me may not be that prompt enough in putting a comment on your page, but am pretty regular in visiting you.

And thanks for the link, I am adding her to my cooking roll :)

Copyright information

All content contained in this site is copyrighted, © 2011 Vidya, and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior written consent. To request said consent, please leave a comment on that particular post.

Quote

Happiness is a state of mind. It's not dictated by outward circumstances -- really. Learning to see a situation as it is, not as you hoped or feared it would be, is one of the keys to being content. -- Unknown
Powered By Blogger