WELCOME

Blog Stats

Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Kireedom—Mohanlal (VCD)

During the last 3 odd days of leave, I saw Kireedom, a Malayalam movie starring Mohanlal, Parvathy and many others. These days, I have become a major fan of Mohanlal. Not that I haven’t been earlier. But you could say, I am reviving that old spirit of seeing movies that I had during my college days :-)

What captivated me was the characterization of Sethu done my Mohanlal. He had bagged a national award for the same. He brings out the portrayal of a veetukku adangina pillai, whose life goes hayway and he is not in control of it. In the process, his parents misunderstand him, he loses his sweet heart. And the way he performs is just too good. Every bit that is required but not a pinch more or a pinch less. Just what is needed to bring Sethu alive. And I still have Sethu in front of my mental eyes after 3 days of watching it. Excellent movie indeed. Everyone has performed well. But then Mohanlal was Sethu himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vids, right back to you! Hope you have a safe and happy holidays. :]

Copyright information

All content contained in this site is copyrighted, © 2011 Vidya, and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior written consent. To request said consent, please leave a comment on that particular post.

Quote

Happiness is a state of mind. It's not dictated by outward circumstances -- really. Learning to see a situation as it is, not as you hoped or feared it would be, is one of the keys to being content. -- Unknown
Powered By Blogger