WELCOME

Blog Stats

Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, September 18, 2006

A space for me to do exactly what I want :-)

But do you know exactly what you want to do?

Now you cannot be asking me that. You should also be assuming that I know what I want to do and just let me be. Hmm.. I can go on and on and on with no one to question me. Wow that sounds really cool. What are the possibilities?

  1. I can ramble about the books that I have read. All the different junk I end up reading. (Sometimes I end up reading some good junk too for a change and at other times its nothing).
  2. I can take a trip down memory lane and generally come up with some nostalgia.
  3. I can write reviews (note the arrogance there) on the movies I watch.
  4. Polambalam, (go ranting and raving) when I don’t like something.
  5. Take some notes for myself.
  6. Do a lot of elaborate observations (ah, now I have come to the point that what my blog could precisely be.. Or did I really?) on the day to day happenings in my life.
  7. And so on and so forth. [I cannot think of any right now, if I get will add later, that way, that would help me remember what all I would want to do (lol)]

I had wanted to do this for a very very long time. Initially wanted to have a page for myself, and even got a domain that my dear husband had got for me. But just didn’t get the drive to do it. Then one day, in-between work, something struck and I thought, this would be a easier way to do it and boom I created one and started blogging just like that. Exactly the way I do everything in life.

No comments:

Copyright information

All content contained in this site is copyrighted, © 2011 Vidya, and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without prior written consent. To request said consent, please leave a comment on that particular post.

Quote

Happiness is a state of mind. It's not dictated by outward circumstances -- really. Learning to see a situation as it is, not as you hoped or feared it would be, is one of the keys to being content. -- Unknown
Powered By Blogger